How a typical user interacts with the Aavegotchi Contracts (All interactions facilitated via a UI)
- 1.User purchases GHST (bonding curve, DEX, exchange).
- 2.User spends GHST in exchange for Aavegotchi Portal via
- 3.User calls
openPortals()giving the IDs of her Portals to open.
- 4.User claims an Aavegotchi from the Portal using
claimAavegotchi(). and stakes the amount of collateral required.
- 5.User calls
setAavegotchiName()to give her Aavegotchi a unique name.
- 6.User decides she wants more collateral in her Aavegotchi so she calls
- 7.User interacts twice a daily with her Aavegotchi by calling
- 8.User participates in DAO-organized events and receives experience from the DAO. Her Aavegotchi levels up and she decides to boost its traits using the
- 9.User wins some Wearables and wants to equip them onto her Aavegotchi. She calls
- 10.User decides she wants to sell her Aavegotchi. She calls
lockAavegotchi()for a duration of 30 days, during which time she will be unable to remove its collateral and equip-unequip wearables. She can still call
interact()while it is locked.
30 days pass...
- 12.Unfortunately, her Aavegotchi's
rarityScoreisn't very high, so there are no offers on the secondary market. The user decides to keep her Aavegotchi and continue raising it. She participates in more DAO-organized activities and wins a Consumable. She uses the Consumable via
useConsumable()and it increases her Aavegotchi's
- 13.Her Aavegotchi's level is now high enough to equip more powerful wearables. She goes to the Shop and spends GHST to buy some wearables using
- 14.She also remembers that she participated in the pre-launch Raffles and won a few vouchers! She exchanges her vouchers for Wearables using
- 15.To be continued...